Today we step out into the world of Web 2.0 with the first of 23 crazy things on a stick.
Don't know how much I'll like blogging--I tend to rewrite everything I do-- but we will give it a shot.
The time-consuming part of setting up the blog was thinking up names and passwords, but otherwise it was easier than expected. Creating the avatar had to be the most fun.
I have been hesitant to try these types of things before. I like to keep a low profile on the Web, primarily to travel under the radar of advertisers. As a writer, I like having my stuff read, but as a person I'm kinda shy. This 23 Things on a Stick program is great, though, because reading about something is no substitute for trying it. And I'll try anything once.
My favorite line from The Art of Explanation
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment