Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thing 21: Beyond MySpace: Other Social Networks


View my page on 23 Things on a Stick


Working on this Thing made me decide that I really have to get my own digital camera. I posted the same picture of flowers I have been using all through the course. For the photo of myself, however, I used one of an alligator I took on a swamp tour last summer in New Orleans. Don’t be frightened, I’m really very nice. The comment I posted to someone’s discussion may even be helpful.

I am also trying to join the law librarians group on Ning. I credit the 23 Things experience with giving me the motivation to do so. I discredit my network for the glitches that have kept me from getting in so far.

The only reason I haven't joined dogster is I don't know when I'd have the time to spend on it, and I could spend a lot of time.

No comments: