I wanted to see how much time it would take to create a new books list in Flickr format, thinking it would be a more visually interesting alternative to the e-mail list we send out.
This is a picture of our actual new-books shelf, so I didn't have to set anything up specially. There were 22 new books this month. I put in comments with each title, plus a few of the more interesting new books from prior months. The process went surprisingly quickly, until I wanted to add a hyperlink to the catalog like our friends at Clemens library did. How did they do that? Look at the book in the upper right hand corner to see how far I got. None of the linked tutorials helped. There must be something obvious that I am missing. If anyone knows the secret, let me know.
My favorite line from The Art of Explanation
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment