
Big Huge Labs certainly does have a lot of fun stuff. I couldn’t resist playing around a little. Maybe if we had had this movie poster our sculpture would have won the contest at the holiday party.
On a more serious note, the slide shows might be useful for presenting simple “how to” do research information for our non-lawyer patrons. Legal research is not exactly simple, however, so they should probably all conclude with our reference desk contact information.
While I can’t think of any use for many of the other things, such as the databases, in our library, I will try to remember they are there when the need to be creative arises.
On a more serious note, the slide shows might be useful for presenting simple “how to” do research information for our non-lawyer patrons. Legal research is not exactly simple, however, so they should probably all conclude with our reference desk contact information.
While I can’t think of any use for many of the other things, such as the databases, in our library, I will try to remember they are there when the need to be creative arises.
No comments:
Post a Comment