
Here is a good example of using the cartoon generator for a useful library purpose:
http://www.toondoo.com/cartoon/737442.
I am ambivalent about the Fairy Name Generator, too:
Your fairy is called Gossamer Moonglitter
She is the moon goddess's messenger.
She lives in spiderwebbed wonderlands and insect grottos.
She is only seen in the light of a shooting star.
She wears tiny black spiders on her dresses. She has beautiful blue butterfly wings.
Spiders? Insects! Yikes! I like the moon, let’s just lose the spiders.
The label maker is a handy tool. I made signs for our PCs and copiers. I tried the tag generator, too. Here they are:

The Free Printable Paper site is now on my Delicious list. How handy for when you just need one or two sheets.
Let me recommend the Hero Machine generator at http://www.ugo.com/channels/comics/heromachine2/heroMachine2.asp . I used it to create pictures of the main characters for the latest Conan the Librarian adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment